Black Friday Deal 2013
- Why is the Black Friday busy for shopping and trading in recent years?
- How companies and stores take advantages of Black Friday to boost their sales and profits?
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- The Black Friday deals on BlackFriday.com
- Black Friday best Auto deal
- What benefits Black Friday offers the consumers, sellers, companies and charity organisation?
Black Friday is the Friday that follows the Thanksgiving day in the United State (US). What does this day mean to online marketers and shoppers? The Black Friday is used to mark the beginning of Christmas festive shopping season. In 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, Black Friday came up on November 27, Nov 26, Nov 25, Nov 30, Nov 29, Nov 28, Nov 27 and Nov 25 respectively. This year 2013, the Black Friday comes up on November 29.
The shoppers, both online and offline avail the general shopping coupons and discount offered by various products’ stores and owners to acquire their desired items at ridiculously low price. This makes Black Friday one of the busiest shopping day not only in the United state but also across the globe through virtual (online) global transaction on retail stores like Amazon, Walmart, Macmall, Target, Sears, Ulta Beauty, BestBuy, Dell, Kohl’s, Kmart, Express and FinishLine. The numbers are limitless.
Why is the Black Friday busy for shopping and trading in recent years?
- Black Friday is the first day after the thanksgiving day which is the major holiday before Christmas in the United State and this serves as a big opportunity to begin the shopping for Christmas festive season.
- Many employers grant their employees the Black Friday off together with the Thanksgiving holiday and cross the weekend. Some of the state government also grant the day off for the state workers. This also amounts to the congested shopping on Black Friday.
Until recent years, many people beyond the border of US like Canadians travel to avail themselves of the best deals on Black Friday, the increase in the online shoppers and stores nowadays together with reliable delivery and courier service, makes it easier for online marketers and shoppers to be greatly involved in the deals without leaving their residents. Nowadays, Black Friday deals experience extension whereby some stores offer Pre-Black Friday deals and Post Black Friday deals. This makes the discount offered for sales extends for one week and some days that wrap in the Black Friday.
How companies and stores take advantages of Black Friday to boost their sales and profits?
- Online and offline stores can offer discount on the their various items on Black Friday to attract potential buyers and enhance their marketing experiences.
- The companies and products manufacturers can use the Black Friday for their annual inventory clearance service to boost in more sales for the last quarter of the year.
- The stores can offer extended hours of operation on the Thanksgiving day and Black Friday. Some stores opened at 12:00 am to 11:00 pm on the Black Friday while some opens at the normal hour on Friday and close at 2:00 am on Saturday. This may not prone serious inconvenience as many stores nowadays run a 24-hours offline service and because online service is always available all times.
Amazon Black Friday deal
Amazon offers low price deals and sales through the week crossing the Black Friday on electronics, video games, DVDs and many more. If you are an Amazon shopping fan, check the Black Friday Amazon price cut at Amazon official website.
The Black Friday deal on BlackFriday.com
various categorised Black Friday deal are available at the best price at blackfriday.com. These include:
- Black Friday laptop deal
- Black Friday TV deal
- Black Friday tablet PC deal
- Black Friday toy deal
- Black Friday camera deal
- Black Friday furniture deals
- Black Friday dehumidifier deal
- Black Friday coupons
Black Friday best Auto deal
Deal hike in auto sales is not unexpected this year Black Friday. As it became manifest last year when sales jumped by 17 percent on Black Friday on Ford dealer websites. Black Friday is the annual inventory clearance processing time for most car companies. Auto mobile manufacturers clears out their 2013-model cars at reasonably great discounted prices.
Various brands of cars are available for Black Friday auto deal – from Toyota, Chevrollet, Hyundai, Cadilac, Mercedes, Volvo, Buick, Mazda. Whatever the car brand that catches your fancy, I’m sure you can get one at the best deal this year Black Friday. Hurry up while the stocks last.
What benefits Black Friday offers the consumers, sellers, companies and charity organisation?
- Black Friday is an opportunity for consumer to save their dollars on their stocks and get much value at lower price.
- high transaction rate on Black Friday earn the companies, marketers and sellers high return on investment (ROI) and annul the red days they might be experiencing in the other days of the year. This makes their accounting book less horrible with reds and the financial book better.
- charity organisation are not left out to benefit from Black Friday deal. Mazda offers 100 dollars to a charity organisation for every vehicle sold through Jan 2, 2014.
Do you have something to share on Black Friday deals, sales and offers? Make use of the comment Box below. Your beneficial addition is appreciated. Don’t forget to share this post around to help people make use of the opportunity the Black Friday has in stock for them. Seeing you at the shopping malls soon to get the Black Friday discount deal! Thanks